Sunday, July 06, 2008

Raggamuffin Top Challenge #7



I was over at Raggamuffin Soul's blog and came upon a challenge. I am beginning at challenge #7 but you can jump in at any time. I love a challenge so....My goal is to run 100 miles, 1 5k, 2 10k's, and two half marathons in 2008. I have run the ING Half Marathon, The Peachtree Road Race so I am off to a good start. I even got some of the coaches from Browns Bridge Church to run with me in the Peachtree Road Race. So I ran the Peachtree Road Race and here is the shirt to prove it. I am on the far left. It was hot and a lot of the race this year was up hill but we finished!

2 comments:

Land of Marcelo said...

Good job on the Peachtree race! Keep it up and keep us posted on your progress. We are all in this together!

Jess B said...

Welcome to the challenge! Can't wait to see how it goes for you!