Monday, July 21, 2008

Ragamuffin Challenge #9

My last run was today but it was short due to the heat and code orange.I don't run on the weekends because that is family time so I am showing my last run from last Wed. I really could not go any further. I decided that I will be a treadmill runner until the end of September. I don't like the treadmill because it is very limiting but oh well. I am all about getting this body into shape. I am so impressed with Ragamuffin's weight loss I thought hey I really need to get back on the ball. I am losing but it could be weigh better so I am inspired. My friend Jewels has also been a big encourager also! I don't own a scale but I think I am going to buy one tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the not owning a scale! I've been thinking about getting one too :)
Hope your workouts this week are going well so far!