




Yes! My wonderful, sweet, beautiful, thoughtful, and giving daughter got her hair cut today for Locks of Love. Angel has been growing her hair for 10 months to do this. This all started because we were shopping at Target one day a year ago and she asked me why the little girl in the store had no hair. I told her that I did not know but I am sure that maybe she was sick. The little girls mother heard me and told us that she had cancer and the chemo therapy had taken all of her hair but that she was next in line to recieve hair. My angel heard this and decided that she was going to give her hair. Angel has curls and curly hair is in demand. Locks of Love really tries to match them and closely as possible. Being as angel is multi-racial her hair is really in demand. I thank God that he gave her the heart that he did. She is truly AMAZING! She did this expecting nothing in return but to help someone else. I am trying to think of something to do for her that she really really likes because selflessness is a wonderful quality and she has demonstrated this at the age of 5! I love my angel and the heart of a Saint.
2 comments:
Kellie looks beautiful and she does have the heart of a saint which is rare at her age.
Love, the brown Ms. Pam
That's just the sweetest thing! Such a mature desire to help others. That's awesome! And she looks just as cute as she can be with her new do!
Post a Comment