
I got my Peachtree Road Race number in the mail. I am in the 2nd time group because....I am Smokin' Fast! I had a really good time a year ago and I sent that in with my registration so....Here is my number. I am running the race with quite a lot of fun friends and we will all run together no matter the time group because some of us are "runners" and some are not our numbers are all over the place! Off to training! Stay tuned to see my Nike tracker uploaded soon.
2 comments:
ok, well we can't keep pace with your smokin' fast running... but we've been training at Red Top Mountain for the big day.
K and I will be in group 4 (as we got groups 3 and 4). I'm so excited too! can't wait to see you there.
You go girl! I'd love to get my butt in shape and enter a race. Maybe one day....
Post a Comment