So my day began on Friday morning by taking the kids to swim practice, working out for two hours, and then my tire blew. I don't mean like going low and then flat but POW! A really nice man pulled in behind me and fixed my tire while my kids watched tv in his car with his son with air conditioning because it was 85 degrees! I will most definitely be sending him a thank you gift. I was so shaken that my tire blew because I have only have tires for about 3 months. We think it was a defect in the tire. Discount Tire was very understanding of this and replaced it with Road Hazard after the fact. Anyways, after that frightening experience I went home fixed lunch for the kids and put them down for a nap. I ate lunch and then thought I will watch an hour of tv before I shower. Side note: We were having dinner at a friends house that evening at 6:30. I get a phone call from dh....saying" I don't have a check can you bring one to Alpharetta. I was like @$%&*@# to myself but I said sure honey I just have to jump in the shower really quick and finished what I was making for dinner to take to our friends house at her house. I take a shower, wake up sleeping kids from nap, load them in the car, load up the food, and I will be there. I do all of that and my phone rings saying....don't worry about it I have now. (LOL)!!right. I proceed to my friends house while dh is buying a truck. Saturday we have to go pick up his old truck that he left at the dealership to bring that home but first we have to drop off my van to get the tires fixed, go to Marietta(dealership), pick up old truck, drive home and get girls ready in 40 minutes for a ballet recital! I am so mentally tired. Oh yeah and I told my mother-in-law the wrong date for the recital. Imagine that.
This is just my day to day experience as I enjoy my life as a SAHM in the suburbs of Atlanta
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Whew!...Can you say "Calgon"
So my day began on Friday morning by taking the kids to swim practice, working out for two hours, and then my tire blew. I don't mean like going low and then flat but POW! A really nice man pulled in behind me and fixed my tire while my kids watched tv in his car with his son with air conditioning because it was 85 degrees! I will most definitely be sending him a thank you gift. I was so shaken that my tire blew because I have only have tires for about 3 months. We think it was a defect in the tire. Discount Tire was very understanding of this and replaced it with Road Hazard after the fact. Anyways, after that frightening experience I went home fixed lunch for the kids and put them down for a nap. I ate lunch and then thought I will watch an hour of tv before I shower. Side note: We were having dinner at a friends house that evening at 6:30. I get a phone call from dh....saying" I don't have a check can you bring one to Alpharetta. I was like @$%&*@# to myself but I said sure honey I just have to jump in the shower really quick and finished what I was making for dinner to take to our friends house at her house. I take a shower, wake up sleeping kids from nap, load them in the car, load up the food, and I will be there. I do all of that and my phone rings saying....don't worry about it I have now. (LOL)!!right. I proceed to my friends house while dh is buying a truck. Saturday we have to go pick up his old truck that he left at the dealership to bring that home but first we have to drop off my van to get the tires fixed, go to Marietta(dealership), pick up old truck, drive home and get girls ready in 40 minutes for a ballet recital! I am so mentally tired. Oh yeah and I told my mother-in-law the wrong date for the recital. Imagine that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment