I got to see my cousin Michele when I was in Indiana. She is so pretty and sweet. We talked all night and basically were attached at the hip. We giggled and we laughed although it was a sad time for both of us. I love her so much and we hit it off the first time we met. I"ll bet you are like how is that possible if they are cousins. Well...she is actually my dh's blood relative but we claim each other first. I can call her after not talking to her for 3 months and it is like we talk everyday. She is awesome and so is my niece:-) My aunt her mother is an awesome photographer. I am learning all I can from her since I am not into photography thanks to her! My dh has a wonderful family who loves me so much and I feel the same about them. It is nice to have that for our children also. Here are some pics that she took. I love all of these. I know that it helps that I am pretty cute and I am sure she will agree that you do need a beautiful subject....lol


1 comment:
welcome back.... i was about to give up on updates!
Post a Comment