



After school yesterday we went to the park. It was a beautiful day. I needed to take some photographs for my photography class so this was the perfect day. I am learning so much. I took about 137 pictures and I think 5 of them are pretty good. That is what usually happens when you start out. I love Spring! It is my favorite time of the year with the exception of Christmas. The kids played for hours. It was sad that dh is out of the country so maybe he can enjoy these....
1 comment:
Great pics, Mocha. Getting 5 pics out of 200 is a great number. You would have never been able to get those with your analog camera - the cost would have been way too high. Beginner or pro, I love it if I can get that many good shots in a "session".
Post a Comment