Monday, October 08, 2007

Birthday Update

As many of you know we celebrated the twins birthday last weekend. It was a blast! We took Buzz to Fernbank Museum with about 6 of his friends. We watched a stars and crumbs show which talked about stars, moon, and meteor showers. It was the coolest party yet. We then went to my favorite Greek restaurant called Athens Pizza. It was mostly dad's but my friend Jewels came! I had fun talking with her. My little astronaut received some of the coolest gifts ranging from planetariums to planets hanging from the bedroom. They are all his favorite. We are learning to write thank you cards so it is taking a while but they are coming.

Princess had an ice skating party! She invited her friends to also have cake and juice before the hit the rink. It was the funniest thing in the world. She had a hard time at first and wanted to give up but I would not let her. Her friends G and F really tried encouraging her and that helped. They were better than everyone on the ice! You go girls. I was happy that all of her friends and mine came. We missed you aunt Michelle! It was hard doing two parties but they loved it. I don't think we will do this again though until they are 10 or so...wheew!

No comments: