I got tagged by by friend Kerry! She comes up withe coolest things!
4 jobs I've had in my life:
Cashier: McDonald's, free food and cute boys
Teacher 's assistant: fun, love the kids
Teacher: I miss it until I volunteer to help in the classroom...things are so different now.
Mom: Whew!
Wife: Whew!wee
4 movies I'd watch over and over:
Love Actually
Pride and Prejudice
The Matrix(entire collection)
The Notebook
4 places I have lived:
Texas
South Carolina
Atlanta
4 TV shows I watch
The O.C.( repeats...I can't let it go)
Grey's
Private Practice
24!!!!!!!!
4 Places I've Been
Jamaica
Cancun
Cozumel
San Deigo
4 websites I visit daily:
gymboree
archivers
scrapchick
creating keepsakes
4 of my favorite foods:
Pizza
Raw Spinach
Cheesecake
Loaded Baked Potato
4 places I'd rather be right now:
Chicago( I will be there in the am)
Hawaii( October 08)
Turks and Caicos
San Bernadino(miss you seechele)
4 bloggers I now tag for this:
Becky
Julie
Pam
Dh
1 comment:
You were in Chicago! What were doing here? And you didn't call!! Shame, shame on you! :)
We do have similar taste in movies. Very good taste I must say.
Raw spinach? Yuck! Do your kids like it?
So what did you think about DWTS? Who is your favorite?
Post a Comment