Monday, July 02, 2007

Marriage Monday

What do others see in my marriage? That is the question that I have been asking my self this week. What do I want others to see is even a better question.My goals for the week are:
To step outside of my comfort zone
Kiss him alot
Make him feel like he is the only man in the world
Make him breakfast in bed
Show him what the SONG OF SOLOMAN is all about.
I want others to see me being patient with my husband. I want others to see the love that we have had since 5th grade(yes...that long ago). I have heard others who know me tell me that my husband looks at me with such love in his eyes. I hope that I have hat same look. I have not been so good at showing him that I love him. I know that his love language is physical touch( shocker ladies...yeah right. My love language is gifts( and you know this). This past year and especially doing this challenge. I want him and others to see me putting his love language first. I want to put him first. I have been very stubborn and selfish. He is so not that way. I want to have a marriage that is based on meeting each others needs without expecting anything in return. He loves me and speaks my language and I want to speak his. With that being said he spoke mine as he left for Finland! In the little red box was.....

4 comments:

Alida Sharp said...

how beautiful!!! How wonderful to know that your love can still grow and bloom after all these years... 5th grade, huh?

We have been together since we were sixteen and we celebrated 25 years of marriage back in December.

May God truly bless you and your marriage!

Jthemilker said...

Oh WOW... he really DOES speak your language! You go girl! Love on your husband this week and do-tell of the blessings of such next week!

Kerry said...

Wow, he did good! Praying for you this week that God will bless your marriage!

Christine said...

Ooooh, lovely! I love your goals I hope your week is blessed trying to speak his language!