Sunday, September 10, 2006

I'm Back

I am back in the ATL. I had a wonderful refreshing 4 days. I got a lot done at the retreat but also made some new friends and got closer to ones I already new. It is amazing the stories people tell with their pictures. Dh took care of the kids while I was gone. He took K to ballet and got her dressed in her leotard and tights all by himself. He also took the kids to see the grandparents, park, and church. They had a blast! The kids will be in there second full week of school...I will post pics later on that. I am a little behind with my blog(lol. I should be up and fully running by midweek. I actually turned my first day of school pics into a scrap page! Mommy is happy and everyone else is also. We will be on vacation next week:-) I can't wait for that! Two weeks in a row...life is good in the burbs.

No comments: