Well, we picked up the kids from school and the car was all packed and decorated. I got this idea last year from a friend but wasn't sure I could pull it off. I did and it was fantastic. We pulled around in the carpool line and the kids read the windows and screeched...it's Beach Time!
We headed down to St. George Island but bad weather, traffic, and the combination of GPS and directions from our friend confused dh. What was supposed to be a 6 hour trip took 9! That's OK dh and I talked a lot and it was worth it. We stopped more than usual for food and bathroom breaks so...
We are here in St. George and I can actually catch up on everything including my blog! I love to plan things and this just makes my cup of love run over!






1 comment:
What a fun surprise! Have a great time!
Post a Comment