I am back from a wonderful vacation in California. I went to see my favorite cousin in the world! We had so much fun! She is actually my cousins blood relative but we bonded instantly! I love her so much and this was the first time that our daughter met face to face. They have seen pictures of each other but they had never met face to face. My
daughter being the sentimentalist that she is like her mother only wanted to see her cousin for her birthday! That is all that she wanted. So
dh said go, go, go,and off we went to California! This was also her first plan ride. The entire trip was awesome. I got to catch up with my best cousin and the girls got to meet each other! We talked all night, bought
snuggies, got pedicures, rented a
jumper, Disney Land, and camped in the fab 5
th wheel! It was a
fabulous trip and I can't wait to see her soon and it will be soon. I missed my family in Atlanta but it was also nice to see my family in California. It was indeed a wonderful Thanksgiving. The best part of the trip was what
dh did for me with the kids when we returned. I thought that I would
txt him as he drove around the airport waiting for us to arrive to let him know that we were ready. He had his own surprise for me! This man just loves me and he is always surprising me! I do not deserve him at all. I love him and this was just terrific. Oh did I mention one of the kids was sick when we were away! He took a week off of work and was Mr. Dad! This is why I Dare to Love!







No comments:
Post a Comment