This is just my day to day experience as I enjoy my life as a SAHM in the suburbs of Atlanta
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
My BBFF!
Here is my Best Boy Friend Forlife! I love this photo of him. This is his dog (wolf girl) Emma. The only way I got this photo was because dh wanted Angel to see it.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That's too sweet, but I would suggest you look at how cute that dog is... (Defintely don't look at the ugly old fat man) She's the sweetest thing ever. How many GSDs would let you hold them like that? That guy's pretty lucky - the most beautiful dog and a couple of great friends too.
3 comments:
That's too sweet, but I would suggest you look at how cute that dog is... (Defintely don't look at the ugly old fat man) She's the sweetest thing ever. How many GSDs would let you hold them like that? That guy's pretty lucky - the most beautiful dog and a couple of great friends too.
I recommends the following: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3dPiLx6xEA&feature=related
Yann is awesome (the musician). Audrey is awesome. The movie is awesome. I don't think you guys ever finished it... Spread the word mochaprincess!
or I suggest this link...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjgQA76--bQ&feature=related
Same material... but somewhate different.
Post a Comment