Thursday, January 17, 2008

She Prayed and He Gave...













Yes it did indeed snow in the ATL! It started Wed night at Awana's and just came down all night long. Princess has been praying for snow since the summer of '07. She asked God to let it snow and he delivered as always! It started snowing around 5:30 as the weather man predicted and our car was covered by 6:30!! My entire crew was in amazement at the scene that was all around them. Princess's teacher was in tears when I picked her up. I thought something happened. I asked her what was wrong and she said that they took the kids outside to see the snow. Princess told her that she has prayed for snow and God gave her what she asked for. WOW! It touched her teacher that a 5 year old asked for something and remembered that it was God who delivered and so Princess thanked God in front of everyone! I was so proud of her that she remembers who the deliverer is.
We went out this morning with dh. He is so sweet he stayed home with us so that we could all play in the snow together! Buzz likes to eat the snow and Ariel just wants to touch it and squish it all the time. Here are some pics from last night when it started and this morning when they got to play in it.










No comments: