I am still here all my fellow bloggers. I am trying to figure out what is going on with my site. I tried to make is a little more brighter and then this happened. I am will work on it this weekend and have some pics up hopefully. We were a little sick this week so things have been really slow. I can't wait for the holidays so surely you will have lots to look at and I will have lots to talk about. I am off to look at Grey's!
3 comments:
Woohoo! Was wondering what happened. idraw has been conspicuously absent too...
If you need any help with tweaking, I can try and help. I'm not an expert but I'm getting more comfortable with adding stuff.
Glad you're back! I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering how you and your little ones are doing.
Well. I'm glad to hear you're ok and you're still here. But it's been almost a week... I think idraw being on vacation must be distracting ;-) Looking forward to more goodness!
Post a Comment