We had a blast at the apple orchard! We go every year around this time to pick apples off the tree. This year Princess received a special surprise. She got ride on a horse and carriage and she got to hold the reigns! She was just beside herself. Those of you who know her can see how this would just make her just ecstatic! It was hot outside but it was the tradition that we loved the most. Dh does so well with the kids. He is so patient and loving. I really appreciate him being a wonderful dad! Buzz and Ariel just enjoyed the day as they enjoy everything outside.
2 comments:
Ok - here again I'm learning from you and marking my calendar for next year. I went to their website and their Apple Pickin' Jubilee looks like a blast! I know the kids will love it next year!! (I want to go when they can pick their own apples!) Thanks for sharing!! Looks like the kids all had a great time!
Precious photos. Loved the horses!
And nice to meet you. You might be interested to know that Marriage Monday has a new home. If you're planning to share your marriage wisdom this week (open topic) I'd love to have you link up at Chrysalis.
Blessings, e-Mom
Post a Comment