Thursday, February 15, 2007

I'm Back....




Every once in a while I take a little hiatus. I am back in the groove now. I have so many things coming up my blog will be pages long. I have a scrapbooking retreat, Consignment Sale(last one), half marathon, and a birthday! This is all happening in 2 months time. I have new names for the kiddos. You will be able to pick them out. L.T.(little thinker),Valley Girl, and Miss Priss. I think it fits....don't you? So we have been having a blast. We were outside the other day and my neighbors came out with there son to play. I was like great L.T. has another boy to play with! So they played, rode bikes, chased each other....and then.....
I had never seen a John Deere motorized jeep. Most kids have Barbie, Jeep Wrangler, or Batman. It was hilarious. I really need to move out of the country:-) They had a blast, even Valley Girl enjoyed the ride. I am such a "city girl" I think I laughed the hardest.

No comments: