
A friend and I were on the phone chatting and we started talking about Spice Girls. I use to think that I was scary spice. I use to dress like her and try an imitate her acent. I had all the Spice Girls gear. Wow how far they have come. Sporty Spice is married to the hot"Beckham" and Scary is pregnant with possibly(Eddie Murphy's) child. Good think I took another road:-) On the other hand my friend was Sporty Spice and she made an obvious good choice and she was dressed like her when she met her now DH.
1 comment:
you and Shastalicious are straight scary and oh so sick. What are the chances that 2 of my fellow scrap buddies admired Spice girls? Obviously, i am in the wrong group!!! But i must say, i like how you worded that section of your blog. Afterall, it got one of you a "hubby". Love the pics of the kids cooking. K and R are looking more and more alike.
Post a Comment